19.5.20

3 Gentle Cleansers For Spring & Summer

3 Gentle Cleansers For Spring & Summer For Oily Skin

Gone are the days of arctic winds and with them the need for a super rich and moisturising skincare routine.

As summer approaches, skin can be more prone to oiliness and shine so a cleanser that provides lighter moisture and even some gentle exfoliation could be really helpful to prevent any clogged pores and spots.

Simple Age Resisting Cleanser £4 - I've been using this cleanser for a few weeks now and really enjoying how it leaves my skin feeling soft and without dryness.

CeraVe SA Smoothing Cleanser £12 - This cleanser is one I'm interested in trying as I've used the CeraVe Foaming Cleanser, but on top of Hyaluronic Acid, Niacinamide and Ceramides, this version also contains Salicylic Acid.

Avene Cleanance Cleansing Gel £12 - I've used this zinc infused cleanser before and it's effective against spots: read more on my review

Have you tried any of these cleansers?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)