17.3.20

Sample Sessions 03

rituals ayurveda cream, simple SOS booster serum, caudalie vinosource SOS intense cream.

Long time no sample! ha. Here is the latest instalment of my first impressions on some new-ish products:

Rituals Balancing Body Cream: This has a rich texture that isn't heavy, and a gorgeous warm rose scent which unfortunately doesn't linger. It has a combination of Himalayan honey to soften the skin and Indian rose oil to create a relaxing effect on mind and body. It also has glycerin, shea butter, sunflower oil, vitamin E and cocoa seed butter. I really liked this body cream because of the scent and  how it leaves skin soft and smooth but never sticky.

Caudalie Vinosource SOS Intense Moisturising Cream: this is a super nourishing cream with a medium consistency. The ingredients feature glycerin, squalane, borage seed oil, grape fruit and seed extracts and hyaluronic acid. It has a lovely fruity and slightly fresh scent that I enjoyed very much, however it was a bit too heavy for me so for that reason I wouldn't recommend it unless you have dry skin. 

Simple Daily Skin Detox SOS Clearing: another SOS-in-the-name-product (coincidentally). This product is designed to get rid of oily skin and soothe localised blemishes while reducing their redness. The clear, unscented gel feels ever so slightly tacky when applying, however it dries to a more matte look and feel. I feel like it can be a bit drying as it does contain 10% witch hazel, though it appears to have reduced the frequency of blemishes thanks to the use of thyme and zinc, plus niacinamide (a favourite of mine). The addition of glycerin, allantoin and panthenol help soothe and soften the skin. I would probably purchase this product to use under my daily moisturiser.

Have you tried any of these products?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)