26.3.20

Cashmere And Pearls

Cashmere And Pearls


Cashmere And Skinnydip London Pearl Bag

H&M Wool Coat // Levis Jeans // H&M Cashmere Jumper // Clarks Chelsea Boots // Skinnydip Pearl Bag // Thomas Sabo Necklace

These pictures are actually from a while ago (October, if you must know). Because I hadn't been taking as many outfit pictures, I hadn't been posting as many either, so was sort of saving them but hopefully there will be more coming soon!

This is the coat I've been wearing the most throughout this past winter, and the now classic pearl bag goes well with wintry outfits as well as with summery and spring ones, so it's great year round.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)