24.3.20

I Love... Chocolate Fudge Cake Bath & Shower Creme

I Love... Chocolate Fudge Cake Bath & Shower Creme

I Love Cosmetics products are a collection of affordable body care including bath & shower cremes, bar soap and body butter.

Because I love all chocolate scented beauty products, I had to try the I Love... Chocolate Fudge Cake Bath & Shower Creme.

On the front it mentions "smell delicious, feel delicious" and can confirm that it does indeed smell very delicious: sweet and chocolatey, and with a thick and creamy consistency. Be sure not to get confused and try to taste it!

It has moisturising and softening Glycerin, Vitamin B5, Vitamin E and fruit extracts of Strawberry, Blackcurrant, Raspberry and Cranberry.

It cleanses skin well with a light lather and leaves it feeling very soft and smelling of chocolate cake. What more can you want?


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)