19.12.19

The Autumn/Winter Skincare Wishlist

The Autumn/Winter Skincare Wishlist

As I am about to finish a couple of my skincare products, I wanted to share the ones I've had my eye on for a while:

Superdrug Vitamin C Cleansing Oil: I've used a cleansing oil before (the Simple one), though this one with vitamin C and safflower oil sounds very interesting. 

Simply Pure Hydrating Serum: I've repurchased it a couple of times before, this ceramide serum is great to protect the skin during colder weather (read the full review)

The Ordinary Niacinamide + Zinc Serum: Another product I've been using for a while, a must have for oily skin (full review)

Simple Age Resisting Face Wash: it has nourishing, calming and softening ingredients such as oat extract, camomile, vitamins E, B5 and green tea (discover the benefits of green tea)

La Roche Posay Cicaplast Lips: this lip balm contains panthenol, shea butter, beeswax and MP-lipids to soothe and protect the skin on the lips.

Simple Micellar Water: I've used this one before too, I like that it contains pore purifying niacinamide and calming camomile extract (full review)

Superdrug Vitamin C Peel Mask: another vitamin C product that I'm very interested in trying as it would help fade pigmentation marks and improve collagen production. 

The Inkey List Retinol Serum: this not only has retinol in it, but also peptides which would be of great help with my skin texture issues.

Is there anything on your wishlist?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)