17.12.19

Nivea MicellAIR Sensitive Skin Micellar Water

Nivea MicellAIR Sensitive Skin Micellar Water

With the upcoming holidays you could be wearing a bit more makeup than usual, and after coming home late at night you might want a quick way to remove makeup - which is where micellar water comes in. 

The Nivea MicellAIR Micellar Water for Sensitive Skin is a "3 in 1 makeup remover" that can be used on face, eyes and lips; doesn't need rinsing and claims to effectively remove makeup, cleanse deeply but gently and soothe & hydrate. 

To use this micellar water, I apply it onto a cotton round then swipe gently over my eyes and lips (I stopped using it on my face since I found myself doing that PLUS double cleansing which was a bit too much for me). It effectively removes makeup without the need to rub, doesn't irritate my skin or eyes and it is very easy to use - no need to shake to mix 2 phases or anything like that. 

I like that this micellar water has castor oil, which benefits lash grow; and grape seed oil, which is safe to use on oily skin because of its higher linoleic acid content (46 - 74%). Panthenol and glycerin also help soften and hydrate the skin. The fact that it doesn't need rinsing off is great, though I still do so to avoid drying out the skin or licking it off my lips, as it does have some mild surfactants after all.

Overall, I would definitely recommend this product if you want a gentle makeup remover that you can use all over your face, is effective, quick and easy to use. It comes in 3 different sizes: 100 ml, 200 ml and 400 ml, so there is a size to suit you depending on your needs.


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)