12.12.19

New In: October & November 2019

La Roche Posay Lipikar Baume and benefit hoola bronzer

Better You Magnesium body oil, Boots Good Gut supplements

Dresslily bag


With Christmas coming I haven't been shopping as much (for myself, at least) so here are the few bits that did make it into my new acquisitions:

I got a couple of samples recently: La Roche Posay Lipikar Baume in the post and a benefit hoola bronzer in a magazine.

Dot wanted to get some vitamins, and in Boots there was a 3 in 1 offer, so I got the Good Gut Probiotics with Skin & Hair Support Vitamins, and the Better You Magnesium body oil.

The little bag was gifted from Dresslily, the alphabet stamp set is from Poundland and the Olay Sensitive Day Lotion is from Superdrug (currently on offer!).

Did you get anything nice in the last couple of months?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)