28.5.19

Natures Alchemist Nourishing Cream Face Mask

Natures Alchemist Nourishing Cream Face Mask

A few months back I purchased the Natures Alchemist Nourishing Cream Face Mask as I was interested in trying probiotics for my skin

It mentions that it has coconut probiotics to soothe, hydrate and restore; and Arctic lingonberry oil to help retain moisture and maintain a healthy glow. It has a strong scent that I can’t describe but it isn’t off-putting.

To use I apply a thin layer all over my face and let it dry for about 10 minutes, then I wipe it off with a damp cotton pad to slightly exfoliate as I remove it. The texture is that of a lightweight moisturising cream, not heavy or greasy.

After using, my skin feels very soft and moisturised thanks to hydrating  glycerin, coconut and lingonberry oils; and soothing bĂ­fida ferment lysate. Even though this mask contains kaolin it doesn’t leave my skin feeling tight, but cleansed and supple while also less oily which I really like.

I would recommend this product if you are looking for a softening, hydrating mask that also cleanses and reduces oil while being gentle to the skin.

Find Natures Alchemist Nourishing Cream Face Mask in Superdrug.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)