21.5.19

Dr. Pawpaw Tinted Peach Pink Balm

Dr. Pawpaw Tinted Peach Pink Balm

The Dr. Pawpaw Tinted Peach Pink Balm can be used for cheeks, lips and cosmetic finishing. It has a hint of tint and is fragrance free. I found this lip balm in TKMaxx for about £2.99 so I decided to get it as I'd heard good things about this balm. 

The colour isn’t peach, more like a coral, plus it can look milky and quite patchy on the lips and I don’t feel like the colour suits me as it is not transparent and is lighter than my natural lip colour.

It seems to moisturise just fine thanks to the olive oil, papaya and aloe extracts, sunflower and soybean oils. One thing I didn’t notice until after I purchased it was that the first ingredient is actually petrolatum, which was a bit disappointing.

Another thing that I don’t love about it is the feeling it has on the lips - almost greasy, plus after a couple of minutes from application, that feeling seeps into the back of my lips and tip of my tongue. So overall not a very pleasant experience with this lip balm and sadly wouldn’t recommend it. 

For petroleum based lip balms I prefer the Vaseline Rosy Lips balm over this one: the colour and pigment are just right, plus it moisturises well and smells nice. Oh, and it’s only about 1/3 of the price. Can’t go wrong with that.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)