16.5.19

New In: April 2019

Topshop Pearl Hair Clips


Lindt Dark Chocolate

White Gouache Paint


Dot got me some pearl hairclips from Topshop, and from TKMaxx I got a Daler & Rowney mixed media art set.

For Easter I got some Lindt chocolate including a 90% bar and mini chocolate eggs, a hedgehog key chain, cooking spatula, bubble bath, Aldi giant chocolate egg and a soup mug.

From the pound shop I got a Garnier SPF Face Mist and from Hobbycraft I got a tube of white gouache paint that I've been using in my illustrations.

On the last picture there's some soaps that my mum gave me and I forgot to add on my last new in post ha.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)