5.4.19

New in: March 2019

Uniqlo Okashi Milky T-shirt Peko


Bowie Kokeshi Doll



Miniso

Rocko's Modern Life


Alhajeros de San Miguel de Allende

Miniso haul

Basket Bag made in Mexico



Moomin Mat



A Milky t-shirt from Uniqlo, Nivea Eye cream that I found in clearance for £4, L'oreal hair cream I found for about £3 and a Natural World coconut oil*.

Dot got me a Bowie kokedama doll and my mother in law got me a little succulent. A pack of Tama Roca candy, Golos mango candy, and 2 peanut + cookie marzipans; as well as (not pictured) a box of pecan polvorones, Taifields pecan cookies and high fibre chocolate brownies.

And other food items (not pictured) including 2 packs of black beans, 2 packs of tomato stock cubes, 1 bag of tostileo, 2 bags of Conchitas, 1 bag of papas adobadas. 

A reusable shopping bag, a nude tinted lip balm, a set of pads with a free Chococat bag.

I had heard about Miniso but there aren't any in the UK so was quite excited to visit, I went crazy and bought lots of cute stationery and other stuff: Pink Panther sticky notes, green tea serum, rose blotting papers, Moomin hand sanitizer.

Dot got me a Rocko's Modern Life t shirt from F21, I got some black joggers from H&M, Moomin plasters from Miniso and stickers from Todomoda. A Nasa cropped sweatshirt from H&M and a set of 3 notebooks from F21.

From Promoda Dot got me a set of banana themed sticky notes and at Atotonilco I got a pair of tiny jewellery boxes for $35 each. From Miniso in San Miguel de Allende I got a neck pillow for the flight back, a tiny thermo, a Pink Panther agenda and from the Comer, Dot got me a tinted lip balm.

At San Miguel de Allende I also got a basket bag for $150 and back in Mty I got a tiny can with wet wipes. At the airport on the day we came back I got even more sticky notes, these ones from Todomoda. From Primark, Dot got me a set of Hello Kitty nail files and from Miniso, a tiny binder.

Before leaving I got a crop top, some high waisted jeans and a pink velvet scrunchie, all from H&M.

My mum gave me a pair of flip flops, a Moomin mat, a pair of earrings, a Pink Panther hand cream, some pjs, a Minnie knitted hat and 3 flower crowns. The bag was hers but she let me have it ha!

It hasn't been a week but I already miss it, and them and can't wait to go back ;(

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)