24.1.19

Hat & Ruffles

Hat & Ruffles



H&M Hat

H&M Hat

H&M Hat // Primark Earrings // Rosegal Shirt* // Uniqlo Jeans // Rosegal Belt* // H&M Boots

Don't you just love it when you rediscover things in your closet that you had completely forgotten about? That's the case of these H&M cutout boots which were quite trendy a few years back but the cutout design is quite subtle so I don't see them looking out of fashion but rather a great option to make an outfit look more edgy. 

The buckles on the boots match the one on the belt and to add a bit of extra edge to the ruffly embroidered top I added a wide brim hat and a pair of dangling cross earrings. Let me know what you think of this look below!

Skimlinks Test
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)