8.1.19

New in: November & December 2018

Revolution Skincare Niacinamide & Zinc



In Paris Jeanne Damas




Moon Calendar

Wes Anderson Books



H&M Teddy Bear Coat


No Haircut Cream

Charity Shop Leather Jacket

Sort of forgot to do a New in post last month so here's one for November and December. 
I ran out of my Ordinary serum so got the Revolution Niacinamide Serum and the Rituals hand cream came free in a magazine (gotta love a freebie). 

 And speaking of freebies, received quite a few perfume samples including Close to my heart by Bella Freud, Elie Saab Girl of Now, Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb and Bon Bon. 

Then for Christmas I got spoiled with Pusheen snack boxes, a Moomin notebook, Jeanne Damas' In Paris, DKNY Stories perfume, a candle, and soap with soap dish. As well as pjs, dressing gown, slippers, socks, thermals, a nail buffer, Nivea and Dove skincare and shower products. 

I also got a Moon Calendar diary, chocolate, hand warmer, H&M gift card, makeup bag with mirror and glass food container. As well as money, a cute card from my husband, books about Wes Anderson movies, a hedgehog duvet set, more chocolate, nuts and some beauty essentials. Dot also got me one of those super cosy teddy coats from H&M.

In the sales I got a set of mini fragrances from Superdrug, and at the start of December I got the No Haircut Cream, a Simply pure serum and another perfume sample in the post. And thrifted a leather jacket for just £3 at a charity shop. And again in Superdrug, found the Nivea mask for just 70p and the Natures Alchemist mask that I really wanted to try was on offer so got that as well.

Did you get spoiled on Christmas?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)