31.1.19

New in: January 2019

Primark Wooden Earrings

Bando Planner Dupe

Garnier Almond Crush

Mini haul from last month: makeup brush cleaning tool, Primark wooden earrings (which I can't wait to style in the summer), the new Maybelline Hyper Precise liquid eye liner. 

 I also got a tin of Cartwright & Butler mint chocolate thins in a vintage style tin from the Boots sale and an almost exact dupe for the Bando 2019 Holographic Planner (also available in John Lewis) from Card Factory for just £3.99 (minus my 15% VIP discount ha).

And last but not least, as I'm about to run out of my current shampoo and conditioner, I got the Garnier Ultimate Blends Almond Crush Shampoo and Conditioner from Tesco as they are only £2 each.

Did you get anything nice this month?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)