27.3.18

I Cut My Own Hair

Golden Hour

You read that right. For the second time actually, and as I felt a bit more confident doing it I only took about an hour (!) compared to 2x 2 hour sessions 6 months ago haha. Back in September I was being extra careful and took the longest time, then I wasn't completely happy with it so the next day I tried perfecting it further.

It's just that whenever I've been to the hairdressers here and ask for the back to not be blunt nor cut straight across they insist on doing the opposite. Tired of that I decided to take matters into my own hands and watched a few YouTube videos on how to cut your own hair in long layers. This time around I think it looks a bit better than the last. If there are any funky bits I don't like I will fix them tomorrow, let's see how it settles first.

Have you ever cut your own hair?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)