5.7.16

Chrysanthemums

chrysanthemum flowers

Picture of pretty chrysanthemums I got a few months ago, to make the room look more spring-like. Summer is finally here, since last month actually but I haven't really felt it, which is despairing as I have been collecting quite a few summer pieces since around march or april and haven't been able to wear them because it hasn't been hot enough for them. I got a skirt from Topshop that I managed to wear twice, but the rest (denim shorts, long sleeve T, lightweight jumper, t shirt, basket style bag) is still waiting for me to wear it. I do love to wear layers and my favourite items are probably knitwear and coats but I've had enough after wearing them non stop for over 6 months. Also it would be great to be able to photograph new outfits for the blog!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)