30.6.15

Pink Cashmere

Pink Cashmere Jumper
Pink Cashmere Jumper

H&M Cashmere Jumper // Primark Skirt // Pretty Polly Tights // New Look Shoes
(Similar: Jumper, Skirt, Shoes)

Today's being one of the hottest days of the year, but no this is not what I wore on this exact day obviously, I know I said I'm always cold, even in the summer but that's only when it's under 20 C.

On other news, I've been enjoying of yet another cold/sore throat for the last couple of days - one of the disadvantages of working with small children is that they sometimes might just sneeze or cough without any previous warning right in your face, thus leading you to contract whatever bug they might have. 

On a different note, a great advantage is that I will be enjoying of the same amount of holiday time as school children, unfortunately not all of it paid, but still there's some holiday pay which I will definitely not complain about. 

Other novelties include the fact that we'll be going to Blackpool in August and I'll spend my birthday over there, and that I've trying to slowly but surely de-clutter my wardrobe and be more mindful when shopping for clothes & beauty products.

Do you have any plans for the summer?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)