9.6.15

New In: May 2015

orla kiely pattern book
olay day lotion
uniqlo denim shirt
tbs wild rose hand cream
botanics all bright serum
lg spirit phone

Orla Kiely's book Pattern, I got it in The Works for just £5, and a nail polish in Rose Paradis by L'oreal from the £ shop. 
Trousers from H&M, Venus Fly Trap growing kit from the pound shop, Olay Day Lotion
Another item from H&M, getting ready for the warmer weather I got a striped t shirt and a denim shirt from Uniqlo for £9.90 down from £29.90. 
Flower seeds and Rimmel Scandaleyes liner from the pound shop, The Body Shop Rose Hand Cream as I had a discount so only paid £3 for it, 3 bottles of Skin Hair Nails vitamins from Boots as it was cheaper than to get the bigger 90 capsule bottle because it was on 3 for 2. 
Botanics All Bright Serum to try when my current serum is finished and a copy of Glamour Magazine. 
And last but not least, my new phone, the LG Spirit which I'm quite excited about.

Did you do any shopping last month?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)