23.6.15

Nivea Powerfruit Fresh Shower Gel

nivea powerfruit shower gel

One of my favourite things to try are different shower gels, this one I received last Christmas (along quite a few more, so they'll last a few more months) I'm going through them slowly but surely and this time it was the turn of Nivea Powerfruit Fresh Shower Gel.

This shower gel is described as having a delicate acai berry fragrance, with blueberry antioxidants that gently cleanses the skin leaving it soft thanks to its Hydra IQ moisture technology and it being pH skin balanced.

Nivea is a brand I like for it's functional and affordable products and this shower gel is no exception, it's gentle and doesn't irritate my skin, it leaves it feeling clean but not dried out, it also has a nice faint berry scent which I like, lathers well and is easy to wash off without leaving any residue.

Do try out Nivea Powerfruit Fresh Shower Gel if you like affordable shower products (currently £1 in Boots) that smell nice and won't dry out your skin.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)