29.4.15

Carl Barat and The Jackals at Scala

Carl Barat and the jackals


A couple of weeks back we went to London to see Carl Barat and the Jackals play at the Scala as part of the promotional tour for their first album Let It Reign.

They played songs from the album as well as some songs from his Dirty Pretty Things album and even a couple of Libertines ones, including my all time favourite Death on the Stairs.

The next night we went to see Palma Violets at the Chinnerys in Southend but I didn't get any pictures at the start and then I couldn't take any as people started standing up on the barrier and blocking everything, so here's one from dot's instagram:

A photo posted by Scott Pease (@dotcito) on

xo

PS. Enter to win a copy of Black Ice here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)