1.4.15

New in: March 2015

h&m cashmere jumper
orla kiely pencils
balance me face wash

I was looking for new skinny jeans and reading about the Uniqlo leggings trousers, I decided to give them a try when we went to Westfield a couple of weeks back. They're super comfortable and feel like a lightweight pair of jeans (similar to Topshop's Leigh jeans) they fit really well and are very affordable (under £15) the front pockets and button are fake so you do have to pull them up like you would leggings. 
Then in H&M I found a lovely faux fur cushion cover for £7, as well as a cashmere jumper that I got for free! The jumper was £25 down from £50, I had a £20 gift card plus a £5 off voucher and I just had to get it as I love the dusty pink colour and texture of it. 

Having £10 that were about to expire on my Debenham's beauty card, I had to spend them and I found this Burt's Bees best of tin and since it was reduced I only paid about £3 for the whole thing. 
In TKMaxx found this lovely pencil set by Orla Kiely reduced to £5 (was £10) and as a fan of all things stationery from a young age I couldn't pass this up, so they came home with me haha.
And in Savers (love that place) I found the Matte Perfecting Hydra Lotion from Sanctuary Spa for just £3 (normally £13.50).

Got the Avon Skin so Soft creamy body wash to try and a free Ren Keep Young & Beautiful serum sample and another sample, this one of Balance Me Pure Skin Face Wash, which came free with Glamour Magazine last month, I'd tried this face wash before and quite liked it so picked it up again.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)