27.4.15

Not For Me: Palmer's Tinted Lip Balm

Palmer's Tinted Lip Balm
Palmer's Tinted Lip Balm

Being a lip balm fan I decided to get this on our last visit to Mexico as I was very interested in trying it. 

The Palmer's Tinted Lip Balm claims to be soothing and provide long lasting moisture, as well as protecting from the sun with its SPF 15 and leaving a subtle cherry tint on the lips. 

As it's quite affordable and provides so many benefits I just had to get it. Upon first application lips feel softened and look smooth, all with a tinted finish and delicious chocolate & cherry scent. 

It was all good until a few minutes later when my lips started stinging, and it was not a nice minty tingling like it happens intentionally with some products. Obviously I had to wipe it off as the sensation was not nice at all. 

Unfortunately this product doesn't agree with my skin, which is a shame as it sounded very promising. 

Find Palmer's Tinted Lip Balm on Superdug

xo

PS. Enter to win a copy of Black Ice here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)