15.2.24

Panasonic NA9J Hair Dryer

Panasonic NA9J Hair Dryer


In January I received the Panasonic NA9J Hair Dryer to test and review.

This hair dryer is designed to help reduce damage and split ends thanks to both nanoe™ & Double Mineral Technology, which holds 1000 times more moisture than ions and generates mineral ions using 2 zinc electrons, respectively.

It comes with a built-in Quick Dry nozzle, plus a Styling nozzle and a Diffuser.

It has 3 speeds (Turbo, Dry & Set), 1800 Watts power, and 6 different modes:

  1. Intelligent Temperature Control Mode
  2. Hot
  3. Cold
  4. Hot & Cold Alternating Mode
  5. Scalp Mode
  6. Skin Mode
I like to use the Panasonic NA9J Hair Dryer on the Hot & Cold Alternating Mode to rough-dry my hair then use the Scalp mode to finish styling as the temperature is more comfortable. 

What I love:

  • It is quiet, not too heavy at 502g, and it is foldable
  • It left my hair feeling very soft and shiny, with volume at the roots
  • It reduces frizz considerably
  • It has a long 2.7m cord

What I did not love:

  • It can get quite hot, even on the lowest setting
  • It does not have a cool shot button, which is a must for me.
  • My hair is left looking fluffy and with some flyaways and I prefer a more sleek finish. It does look much better the following day though.
For the finish it gives I think it would be best suited for people with fine or flat hair as it creates the look of more volume but overall it is a good hair dryer.


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)