11.2.24

Oral-B Intensive Whitening Toothpaste

Oral-B Intensive Whitening Toothpaste

Recently I received the Oral-B Pro 3D White Clinical Intensive Whitening Toothpastes* in Bright Brilliance and Radiant White

This range is designed to lift surface stains and protect teeth from new stains by using Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Disodium Pyrophosphate and Sodium Monofluorophosphate. 

These toothpastes promise to help achieve whiter teeth in 1 day. I was initially skeptical of such big claims, so was not expecting to see fast results but I am very impressed. I noticed my teeth were brighter and whiter within 2 - 3 uses. After continuously using these toothpastes for over a week I can see my teeth are looking even whiter.

Both flavours have a nice taste, they are not too strong or burn my mouth. These toothpastes did not cause irritation and left my teeth feeling very clean and smooth.

I preferred the taste of Radiant White to Bright Brilliance.

The only thing I am nervous about are the visible particles which I worry could be too abrasive when used with an electric toothbrush.

Overall, a nice whitening toothpaste range, that while a bit on the pricey side it's still more affordable than other whitening treatments so definitely worth a try.

Find the Oral-B Pro 3D White Clinical Intensive Whitening Toothpastes at Boots, currently 50% off!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)