28.2.24

Demiki Clarifying Shampoo

Demiki Clarifying Shampoo

A couple of weeks ago I received the Demiki Clarifying Shampoo, kindly sent to me by the brand.

This shampoo is designed with very mild surfactants, including Cocamidopropyl Betaine, to gently cleanse the hair and scalp, and Citric Acid for pH balance.

With Extracts of Cranberry, Swertia and Rosa Damascena Flower to help control oil while infusing the hair with a beautiful rose fragrance, plus Hydrolysed Keratin for smooth and shiny hair. 

I am really enjoying the Demiki Clarifying Shampoo as it is very effective but gentle and smells beautiful, while leaving my hair feeling soft. 

It did not cause any dandruff or irritate my scalp and the pump action is so handy to dispense just the right amount you need each time. 

I would recommend this product if you are looking for a gentle, balancing shampoo that also smells amazing. 

Use code MSVANILLE to get 15% off your next order at Demiki.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)