5.1.24

Spectrum Haul

Spectrum Haul


@skincarestationery Recently I was selected as a Spectrum Ambassador and last month I placed my first order with the store credit they provided me with. My order included 💝 Disney Giftable Bundle: 4 sets of 6 mini brushes in cute gift-ready packaging 💝 Domed Powder Makeup Brush 01: for me, face powder is a must have and so is a powder brush Use code SCFB57DX to get 15% off your next Spectrum order or join their Ambassador program to receive sponsored products (link in bio) ✨ *Gift @Spectrum Collections #spectrumcollections #spectrumbeautysuite #unboxingwithspectrum #asmrhaul #makeupbrushes #thumper #stitch #dumbo #simba #beautyhaul ♬ Get You the Moon - Syf

Recently I was selected as a Spectrum Ambassador and last month I placed my first order with the store credit they provided me with.

My order included

Use code SCFB57DX to get 15% off your next Spectrum order or join their Ambassador program to receive sponsored products. 

xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)