24.1.24

Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Mascara in Burgundy Haze

Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Mascara in Burgundy Haze

Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Mascara in Burgundy Haze

Last week I received the new Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Mascara in Burgundy Haze.

It comes in a chunky plastic tube that matches the shade inside which makes it easy to identify if you have several mascaras from the same range. The lid is comfortable to hold and the applicator features small to medium sized synthetic bristles in a conic shape.

I have read that purple mascaras can help enhance brown eyes so I was very excited to try this mascara.  

Only a couple of coats are needed to achieve a lot of volume but it can get clumpy if too much product is applied. My lashes stayed in place very well and there was no smudging. There was, however, some flaking after a few hours. My lashes did not feel dried out or stiff and it was easy to remove at the end of the day with cleansing oil. 

As I have very dark brown to black eyelashes, the effect was very subtle, which was slightly disappointing (compared to the blue version which I've seen is very pigmented). It was almost like using a dark brown mascara. 

At some angles, with good lighting and a darker background I could definitely see the beautiful purple tint it gives to my lashes. 

The effect may be more noticeable on fair eyelashes. 

Overall, a nice mascara with a subtle coloured effect that will be great for everyday, even for work.

Find the Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Mascara in Burgundy Haze at Superdrug, Look Fantastic and Boots.

xo

PS. You can also join the Superdrug Community to receive free products to test. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)