17.11.23

New In: September 2023

Mulberry England


Britney Spears Jungle Fantasy

Beauty Buddy

In September I received my YesStyle order (see haul post here), as well as the Jurlique Nutri Define & Rare Rose products, Vichy Dercos Anti Dandruff Sensitive Shampoo and AKT Deodorant in Columbia Road; got selected to test the md london Hair DryerThe Body Shop Pumpkin Vanilla Set and P. Calm Toner Pads. Also received the Dr Sam's Cleanser, my Bubble Welcome Package, Revision Skincare DEJ SerumForest & Shore Thrive Hair Oil, another Inkey List Plumping Lip Balm and Britney Spear's Jungle Fantasy perfume. (All gifted)

From Superdrug I purchased some Nivea Micellar Water and Cotton Pads, and Dot got me the Skinny Dip face masks (even got some for my mum as they were only 8p!)

And on our anniversary Dot got me a Mulberry England card holder, Slip mulberry silk pillowcase, flowers and a deck of Empowerment Cards.

Anything not pictured I have linked to the already published review or post so you can check them out (except Bubble, which is coming soon!).

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)