8.11.23

Skin1004 Probio-Cica Eye Cream and Hyalu-Cica Sun Stick

Skin1004 Probio-Cica Eye Cream and Hyalu-Cica Sun Stick

Recently I have been testing the Skin1004 Probio-Cica Bakuchiol Eye Cream and Hyalu-Cica Silky-Fit Sun Stick, kindly sent to me by the brand.

These are the 3rd and 4th products from Skin1004 that I've tried and they all share the same luxurious-feeling silk-touch cardboard packaging, which I really like.

The Skin1004 Probio-Cica Eye Cream has brightening and anti-wrinkle properties thanks to Fermented Centella and Bakuchiol. 

Other notable ingredients include Niacinamide, Shea Butter, Panthenol, Adenosine, Macadamia Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, Ceramides, Cocoa Extract, Centella Asiatica Extracts and Acetyl Hexapeptide-8.

This eye cream comes in a sleek brown tube with a silicone applicator. I would have liked to see a cooling metal tip, however, it still massages in the product nicely. Make sure to dot the cream around the eye first before attempting to glide the applicator, otherwise it may pull or skip on the skin.

It has a medium consistency that does not feel greasy or break me out.

My eye area feels very soft, supple, moisturised and looks glowing and smooth. It seems to have increased firmness and helped with dark circles as well.

I was surprised to see it contains "only" 20ml of product but it's still more than the usual 15ml found in western eye products.


The Skin1004 Hyalu-Cica Silky-Fit Sun Stick is actually my first ever sun stick so I was quite intrigued to try it. 

This Sun Stick provides SPF 50+ PA++++ protection and is infused with Pure Centella from Madagascar and Hyaluronic Acid. It also contains several botanical extracts, including Neem, Eggplant, Aloe, Turmeric, Agave, Chestnut, Safflower, Coffee, Grape and Jojoba; however, most are under 1ppm, so any benefits may be negligible.

It comes in a white tube with a matte pastel blue cap, in a twist-up format which is reminiscent of deodorant sticks. 

The product dispenses easily without sticking to the packaging. It glides on and melts into the skin without issues.

As I have oily skin, I was worried it would make me look shiny but that was not the case at all, as the Silica in the formula prevents any shine, giving it a soft matte finish on the skin.

It does not feel greasy, it is also unscented and did not irritate my skin. 

Even though the product is quite small and compact I believe it still should last a while. After several passes all over my face it only used up 1 to 2mm of product. 

Overall, it is a very quick and convenient way of reapplying sunscreen on the go and throughout the day so I will continue to use this product! 

The packaging for both products comes sealed for hygiene which I appreciate. 


Use code NAV2019 for money off your next YesStyle order and join their Influencer Program for free sponsored products.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)