29.8.23

Oral-B Densify Decay Control

Oral-B Densify Decay Control

Recently I received the Oral-B Densify Decay Control to test and review. 

This toothpaste contains stannous fluoride in addition to sodium fluoride to reverse calcium loss while helping to prevent tooth decay and early stage-cavities. 

To me it has an intense flavour reminiscent of the smell of a Margarita, however it is alcohol free. 

It leaves my teeth feeling very clean and smooth. I like this product however, even though it should be used twice daily to achieve the claims previously mentioned I am a bit wary as there are cases showing stannous fluoride staining teeth so have been alternating it with other products to prevent this.

Another downside to this product is the price which is about 10 times more expensive than what I would usually like to pay for a toothpaste.

Other than that, Oral-B Densify Decay Control is a good quality toothpaste that I will continue to use with care.

You can get 50% off with code DENSIFYFIFTY on Boots until 31 August. 

Have you tried this product?

xo

PS. Don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY! Ends on Thursday, don't miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)