10.8.23

New in: June & July 2023

MUA Neon Lights

we are eves

Flash Dust Magnet

Ariana Grande Mod Vanilla

Barbie night dress

The last couple of months have been quite lucky in terms of gifts/PR and I am very grateful to have received in June a MUA Neon Lights package from Superdrug, Eylure Eyelashes, a We Are Eves bag, Flash Dust Magnet Duster, Laneige Set, Gardenia Dore Perfume, Heimish skincare and TIAM skincare.

I got a headband and some claw clips from Poundland and Primark, and some samples including Alien Goddess Supra Florale and LancĂ´me Serum + Cream HPN (not pictured).

In July I got some more PR and gifts including the Superdrug Heatless Curling Kit, Huda Beauty Mascara and Concealer, Oral B Toothpaste, Ariana Grande Mod Vanilla Perfume and Bondi Sands Glow Dust Exfoliator.

I received some Kerastase, Elizabeth Arden and Effaclar Duo+ samples (not pictured). 

From Primark I purchased some Barbie pjs and Dot got me a couple of magazines that came with a free Nails Inc nail polish, and a Maybelline one too that I found in Poundland. 

Made a YesStyle order, and I also won a Cultured Biomecare giveaway! (not pictured)

And this month it's my birthday and have also been accepted into several other ambassador programs so I will be sharing my gifts soon!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)