29.12.22

3INA Cosmetics in 900 Black

3INA 900 Black Collection

3INA 900 Black Collection

You may have seen from a previous post that 3INA has arrived in the UK. Here is the second set of reviews for some of the products that were kindly sent to me:

3INA The 24h Pen Eyeliner in 900 (black) comes in a cardboard box with the 3INA logo embossed at the front, alongside the product name and shade colour code, which matches the colouring of the box and pen inside. 

The plastic pen is very lightweight and has a slightly textured finish to the material which gives it a soft matte look. The lid comes off and is replaced very easily. 

The 24h Pen Eyeliner in 900 has a soft felt tip with a very fine point and it is slightly longer than others I have previously used. Being that I had not used a pen in quite a while (possibly over a year) I found the extra length a bit difficult to work with, but that is just due to being out of practice. 

The pen is exceptionally pigmented and glides on the lid with ease, making sharp lines without any issues. It is also very long lasting but never difficult to remove. I did experience slight smudging by the end of the day due to having oily skin, however, this can probably be prevented with some primer, setting powder and/or setting spray. Like other pen eyeliners I've used, the Period After Opening is 6 months. 


3INA The 24h Level Up Mascara in 900 (black) like the other products in the range, it comes in a cardboard box with the embossed 3INA logo and product name on the front. The shade is mentioned on the side only, however, the colour of the box and tube match and display the shade of the mascara inside. The front of the box also features the wording 24H Level Up embossed on the cardboard, with a glossy finish. This is mimicked in the mascara tube, and it contrasts nicely against the soft matte surface of the aluminium packaging. The added weight of the material used makes the tube feel more robust and high end. It feels amazing quality and is one of my favourite packaging from the products I received to try out.

The lid is easy to open and locks safely in place. The mascara has an hourglass shaped applicator with medium-length bristles and an inoffensive, classic mascara smell. It promises to give a 3-in-1 effect of Definition, Volume and Length. I found the mascara easy to apply, it did help define and add light volume to my lashes but I did not experience much visible lengthening with it. This mascara has very intense pigment and is very long lasting, however I did experience some minor smudging by the end of the day due to having oily skin. The POA is 6 months, like for other mascaras I've used. If you are looking for a new long-wearing mascara that offers bold pigment and volume then I would recommend this mascara.


The 3INA Lipstick in 900 (black) comes packaged snugly in a cardboard box with the 3INA embossed logo on it and matching black exterior. Inside, the square tube in an all-black, velvety soft-touch finish feels quite luxurious. The packaging also features a magnetic closure, which I love and find very satisfying every time the case clicks shut. 

Upon first use, the Lipstick took a few swipes to start delivering full colour payoff. I also noticed the delicious fragrance reminiscent of berry sweets, which I really enjoy. 

The Lipstick is strongly pigmented and feels very comfortable on the lips thanks to the addition of moisturising ingredients, including Vitamin E, Shea Butter, Cotton Seed Oil and Sunflower Seed Oil, which also help the formula melt onto the lips.  

As it is enriched with several moisturising ingredients, it makes the lipstick fade and slide around a bit when pressing the lips together. The black shade is also not what I would usually wear but for spooky season or a fun or editorial makeup look, it is a great shade to try. 

Because of the strong pigmentation I found it hard to remove and had to wipe 3 or 4 times to completely remove the lipstick, however, the nourishing formulation and great colour payoff leaves me wanting to try other colours!

Have you tried any 3ina products?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)