22.12.22

All Used Up #18

All Used Up #18

Welcome to the last instalment of All Used Up in the year! This is one is short but sweet as I didn't want to wait too long and need to make some space for any possible gifts this weekend ;)

Garnier Aloe Refreshing Gel Wash: designed for normal to combination skin, this gel cleanser enriched with soothing Aloe Vera and hydrating Grape Water lathers and cleanses the skin well without leaving it tight. It is effective and affordable so I would buy it again.

Nivea Caring Shower Gel in Fabulous Hibiscus: this was from the pound shop and when I looked at the ingredients I could not find any hibiscus in it. It has a nice gel consistency that isn't runny, and a sweet fruity smell which I enjoyed. It left skin feeling soft thanks to Glycerin, and contains Cranberry extract plus vitamins C and E. Would repurchase but I believe it has been discontinued. 

Skin 1004 Hyalu-Cica Sun-Serum*: this sunscreen is infused with soothing Niacinamide and Pure Centella Asiatica from Madagascar, as well as Green Tea and a hint of Hyaluronic Acid. It is so lightweight, unscented, absorbs almost instantly, leaves no white cast, lightly moisturises and doesn't leave my skin feeling tight. I would definitely have it again!

B. by Superdrug Brightening Eye Cream*: it has a lotion consistency that moisturises the eye area and contains Niacinamide and Caffeine to reduce dark circles, plus Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5 to reduce puffiness. It is effective and affordable however by the end of the tube I found it kept pilling whenever I rubbed or scratched my eye area. Would probably use again but will try other alternatives first. 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)