15.12.22

3ina Cosmetics in 503 Nude

3ina Cosmetics in 503 Nude

3ina Cosmetics in 503 Nude

As you may have seen, 3ina has arrived in the UK and here is a review of one of the mini collections I was kindly sent by Superdrug, the 503 Nudes, which is described as the perfect nude-pink.

The 3ina Longwear Lipstick in 503 comes packaged in a colour-matching embossed cardboard box. The plastic velvet-touch packaging has rounded edges and a clear window at the bottom of the tube that allows for the product to be visible through it. The lid unlocks and unscrews easily to reveal a classic doe-foot applicator which picks up enough product for each use. 

The liquid lipstick is lightly scented with a vanilla fragrance. It glides on the lips with ease, feeling almost like an oil is being applied. At first it looks a bit glossy but then it dries down matte. It is incredibly long lasting and survived through a whole meal while staying pretty undisturbed on the lips. 

While I am not the biggest fan of matte lip products as they can not only make the lips look but also feel dry, I do think this lipstick would make a great lip product for autumn and winter. When they said #perfectnude they weren't kidding. Having a "warm autumn" palette, I find that this shade does suit me and looks like a muted brownish pink. 

At the end of the day I found this liquid lipstick was very easy to remove and had not dried out my lips which is great.

The 3ina Automatic Lip Pencil in 503, like the liquid lipstick, comes in a cardboard box with the 3ina embossed logo on the front, indicating the shade which matches the colouring of the box and the plastic pencil packaging inside. 

The pencil itself is retractable and easily dispensed by twisting either the top or bottom part in opposite directions. The plastic case has a slightly textured finish which gives it a matte look. At the opposite end of the pencil it has a small brush that is revealed when pulling the cap; and hidden under the brush is a small sharpener to keep the pencil neat, thus helping achieve a more precise result every time. 

It is easy to use and feels creamy on the lips, gliding easily without any tugging or pulling. It helps create definition when used alone or will aid in creating longer-lasting looks when used as a base while  preventing lipstick from feathering. 

The shade 503 looks very natural on the lips and finds it suits my colouration, however, I believe it will be suitable for many other skin tones as well. When used on its own to line my lips, I find it creates a mild plumping effect with a soft matte finish. I will be using it mostly to define my lip line, and layer it under other products. The POA (or period after opening) is 24 months so it gives me plenty of time to use it up.


The 3INA No-Rules Stick in 503 comes in a wide, velvety plastic tube with an easily replaceable cap. It is ready to use as you take the lid off and it uses a twist up motion to dispense more product if needed. The shade matches nicely with the liquid lipstick and lip liner I received as well. There is room in the bottom part of the packaging to store a small sponge applicator if needed.

The stick glides on the skin with ease and can be applied directly onto lips, eyelids and cheeks, however it does have a slightly oily feel to it. It has a very sheer colour payoff so it is ideal if, like me, you prefer a more natural makeup look. 

Because of the sheerness I could not really notice it on my lips but it added a nice healthy, rosy look to my cheeks and eyelids. This product is great for doing a quick and easy makeup look and the lightweight packaging makes it very travel friendly. I will be mainly using it as a blusher and probably as matching eyeshadow as well for a soft, pretty spring and summer look. 

Have you tried 3ina products? Find them at Superdrug!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)