14.10.21

Our Anniversary

Primark tops

Snoopy pajamas

Dr Lipp lip balms

Dainty necklace

Flower bouquets

Dried grass vase decoration

It was our 9th wedding anniversary last month (how is it almost a decade already?!). We went out for dinner and the first place we visited was not serving food, only drinks. So we went to a different restaurant and they had many items they weren't serving that day, which weren't specified until after we were seated. Maybe we should have gone to a third place ha!

Dotcito got me a couple of tops and the cutest Snoopy pjs (which I'm wearing as I write this!), a Dr Lipp Lip Balms set, a sterling silver necklace and two flower bouquets. Our in laws gifted us a ceramic vase with decorative dried grass, which I really like. 

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)