28.10.21

YesStyle Haul 04

YesStyle Korean Skincare Haul

 My latest YesStyle haul included lots of free samples!

The only thing I purchased this time was the VT Cica Spot Patches, my first ever spot patches. I've tried only one so haven't got a review for them just yet, but they are very affordable and because of this purchase I received the following samples: The Skin House Marine Active CreamPurito Snail BB Cleanser, CommonLabs Triple Vita Balancing Tonercoxir Black Snail Collagen Cream and a Pyunkang Yul Highly Moisturizing Essence Mask Pack (which happens to be my first ever sheet mask).

I was also lucky enough to receive the free gift of the day which was a CloverCove Chocolate Medium Notebook and the sponsored item which was the NEOGEN Dermalogy Real Bakuchiol Firming Serum, for which you can find my review here.

If you love trying out new skincare products then you can also join the YesStyle Influencer Program to receive a sponsored product each month!

And if you are placing an order use code NAV2019 for an extra discount ;D

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)