21.10.21

Garnier BB Cream for Combination to Oily Skin

Garnier BB Cream for Combination to Oily Skin

Garnier BB Cream for Combination to Oily Skin

You may already know that the Garnier BB Creams have been reformulated and relaunched recently, and a couple of weeks ago I was sent the new version of the Garnier BB Cream for Combination to Oily Skin to try out.

The Garnier BB Cream for Combination to Oily Skin is marketed as a perfecting care all-in-one that provides the benefits of using a moisturising cream, an SPF 25 and a foundation, and it promises to even, mattify, reduce pores and feel hydrating while offering SPF 25. 

This new formulation "lets skin breathe" and contains Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe Vera and ultra-thin Mineral Pigments. Other ingredients worth mentioning are Titanium Dioxide, Squalane, Vitamins E and C, Grapefruit Water and Perlite.

Like the original formula, it features a strong floral scent which might be overpowering for some but it doesn't bother me that much. 

When it comes to its claims I find that it definitely evens out the skin tone and reduces the look of pores and some texture, while leaving a natural matte finish on the skin. It doesn't dry my skin out and I like that it provides higher protection than my usual SPF 15 day lotion.

Would I change anything about it? Maybe reducing the strength of the fragrance, using an airless pump tube for easier dispensing and introducing more shades would be nice as I found the Light one a bit dark for my skin.

Find the Gariner BB Cream for Combination to Oily Skin in Look Fantastic and Feel Unique.

Have you tried the new formulations of the Garnier BB Creams?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)