23.1.20

Winter Lights At Canary Wharf



































Last night we went to visit Canary Wharf to see the Winter Lights 2020 event, which is on until this Saturday 25th, from 4 to 10 pm. 

I really enjoyed the installations I did get to see (not all of them pictured above) including Mi-e Dor De Tine, Bit.Fall, The Clew, Liquid Sound, Absorbed By Light, Shish-Ka-Buoy, Lactolight, Stratum, Mountain of Light, Lightbench, Neon Tree and Affinity. 

It is a bit of a walk and if you can't stand the cold you might not be able to see all of the lights. Something that I didn't love is that there are still some Christmas lights on the trees in the area, which takes away from the impact of the actual works, especially if you intend to photograph them, but overall it was a nice experience.

Find selected prints, stationery and apparel featuring these pictures on my RedBubble shop.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)