9.1.20

New in: December 2019

Nintendo Switch Pokemon Shield and Ipod


Primark puffer bag




Pusheen 2020 Diary

Ted Baker Soap Set & Mirror, Ionic Brush



Disney Stationery set

Sanctuary Spa Mask Trio

Last month for Christmas I received from my husband a Nintendo Switch Lite, Pokemon Shield and a new Ipod, a Primark Bag and Champneys Manicure Set.

My sister in law got me a skincare box from Superdrug with some B. brand goodies, and some fluffy socks with foot lotion.  My niece got Dot and I a voucher for the cinema. 
My mother and father in law got me some chocolate, etch art set, Along Came Betty shower set, konjac sponges, a 2020 diary, Ted Baker soap set and mirror, an ionic heated hair brush, socks, pjs, slippers, dressing gown, a screen cleaner penguin and a card game. 

Dot also got me a Nivea set, headband with gems, Me+ face serum, Disney socks, Thinsulate gloves, an iridescent mini folder, Pusheen 2020 Diary, and a Cherry milk carton pencil holder and eraser set. 

In Primark I found a cute Disney stationery set with 2 tipes of paper clips, a notepad, pencils, sharpener, glittery sticky notes, eraser and washi tape. Unfortunately it wasn't in the sale but the pack of 3 mini face masks from Sanctuary Spa was, and I only paid £3 for the set (originally £12). 

Did you get anything nice last month?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)