18.6.19

Sailor Moon Nails

Sailor Moon Nails

Sailor Moon Nails

Sailor Moon Nails


So, I never really kept up with Sailor Moon as I child because I would always miss it for some reason (I did remember the opening and ending songs, Serena, Rini, Tuxedo Mask and what Sailor Moon would say before confronting someone, though) and I finally decided to start watching the whole thing and must say I am obsessed

Needless to say, Sailor Moon was my inspiration for these nails, where I used Maybelline Ceramic Blue nail polish over a base coat, then used some Nails inc glitter on top, added a crescent moon on my thumb nails, finished by a topcoat, et voila. 

Did you used to watch Sailor Moon?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)