10.5.16

New in: April 2016

Osprey leather wallet
Osprey pastel wallet
garnier moisture bomb
uniqlo cotton cashmere jumper
muji mirror
muji mirror ring holder
botanics scrub, tresemme oleo radiance
korres sensitive cream
maybelline pleasure me red lipstickmoomin address book
Last month I purchased quite a few things but most of them were things that I needed as I was running out on currently used products. Looking to have a place to fit my money AND cards in one place, I got a leather wallet in pastel colours by Osprey London (I actually returned the backpack and got the wallet). Ran out of nail polish remover and was running low on moisturiser so got the Cutex Moisture guard and the Garnier Moisture Bomb

When we went to renew my passport got a cotton cashmere jumper from Uniqlo and a mirror, tray and ring holder from Muji. Running low on face scrub and hair mask, got a Botanics scrub and the Tresemme Oleo Radiance hair mask. Found the Korres moisturiser on sale so got it.

Since I've been recording a couple of videos for youtube, I got a little stand in the shape of a pig from Primark, and a free lipstick with the Listerine moutwash: Maybelline Pleasure Me Red. And found the cutest Moomins address book in the Factory Shop.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)