18.4.16

Record Store Day

David Bowie The man who sold the world

On Saturday it was Record Store Day and we got up nice and early to get ready as soon as the nearest record shop, Adrian's in Wickford, opened.

On Record Store Day, many artists release special edition vinyl only available at independent stores, and my husband was after the Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds' El Mexicano, which features my national flag printed on it; and also Peter Doherty's The Whole World Is Our Playground. 

The shop actually opened at 8 on Saturday but only for the day, and we got there at 9, without much hope of finding what we were after but my husband actually got both vinyls and I got David Bowie's The Man Who Sold The World. 

Did you get any special records on Saturday?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)