8.10.15

Back To Work Haul

thermo flask
biker boots
Denim Backpack, Flask, Umbrella & Biker Boots: all Primark.
(Similar: Backpack, Flask, Umbrella, Boots)

As I work in education, it was finally time to go back to work for me last month, for which I decided to get a couple of things as an upgrade was needed.

I got a backpack as the bag I was using for work was a satchel, I liked that it was structured but sometimes I needed a bit more space, also I like that I can carry it on my back which avoids back pain. 

As I'm cold most of the time even in the summer, I got a thermo thing to carry hot drinks with me, which a) will help warm me up and b) will save me queuing for the kettle at lunch time, which means wasting precious eating time. 

The temperatures keep dropping, for which I needed a new pair of boots (my last ones were falling apart). These ones have faux fur inside which makes them super cosy. 

Last but not least, I got an umbrella which I haven't had the pleasure to use as it hasn't rained when I walk to or from work (typical). I love the floral design on the dark background and the ruffle trim which makes it very feminine.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)