21.5.24

B by Superdrug BB Cream in Fair

B by Superdrug BB Cream in Fair

I was gifted the B by Superdrug BB Cream in Fair to test and review.

This product is designed to provide all day moisture and even out skin tone, while protecting with SPF30, plus antioxidant Vitamins C and E.

The packaging features a practical flip-top cap on a plastic tube, contained within a cardboard box.

The tint blends really nicely on my skin while helping even out tone and texture; it has a faint floral fragrance that does not linger.

The cream has a light consistency that gently moisturises the skin, does not feel heavy (on the contrary, it is comfortable to wear) and looks quite natural. After wearing for several hours, it does not make my skin feel or look dry or cakey. 

I like that this BB Cream has SPF 30 so won’t worry about wiping off my sun protection with makeup. I also think it is great that it has a wider shade range than the usual 2 or 3 for BB Creams from other brands.

If you have scars or very enlarged pores it might settle in them but in general, it does a great job evening out skin tone and texture while looking nearly undetectable on the skin which I really like.

It has a PAO of 12 months, it is vegan, cruelty-free and uses at least 50% recycled materials for the packaging, which is also recyclable. 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)