15.11.22

The Body Shop Ginger Shampoo & Black Friday Offers

The Body Shop Ginger Shampoo & Black Friday Offers

If you saw my latest The Body Shop haul you would have noticed that one of the items that was kindly sent to me was the Ginger Shampoo, which is part of their anti-dandruff range and helps reduce dryness and flaking on the scalp. 

It contains Piroctone Olamine, Willow Bark Extract, White Birch Bark Extract and Ginger Root Oil to help exfoliate, soothe and control dandruff; while Panthenol and sr-Spider Polypeptide-1 (or vegan silk protein) leave hair shiny and silky soft.

The Body Shop Ginger Shampoo has a low viscosity texture and lathers well but not excessively, it is also easy to rinse off. 

Before trying it I wasn't sure if I would like the smell of it but it has a delicious spicy and slightly citrusy scent which I actually really enjoy.

This shampoo cleanses my scalp very well while being gentle and after a couple of uses I can definitely notice barely any itching and flaking. I feel like I could go an extra day without washing since using this shampoo. It also leaves my hair soft, shiny and does not weigh it down. 

I would definitely recommend The Body Shop Ginger Shampoo if you suffer from a dry, flaky or itchy scalp. 

Onto the Black Friday Offers: You can save over 50% on 6 especially created collections for all occasions:

So it is the perfect time to treat yourself or stock up on Christmas gifts and take advantage of the big savings.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)