3.11.22

All Used Up #17

All Used Up #17 skincare empties

Welcome to the latest instalment of All Used Up, where I share my last thoughts on my most recent empties.  

Dove Indulging Ritual Body Lotion: this lightweight moisturiser is quickly absorbed and leaves skin feeling soft and supple, plus it smells amazing: of warm, sweet porridge thanks to the Oat Milk and Acacia Honey which, alongside Rosemary Leaf Extract, also soothe the skin. Contains Glycerin, Sunflower Seed Oil and Petrolatum to nourish and prevent trans epidermal water loss. Would have loved to buy again but sadly it has been discontinued.  

Trichology Revitalising Scalp Shampoo: after suffering from one of the worst itchy and flaky scalp episodes I had ever experienced, I came upon this anti dandruff shampoo by Superdrug. Contains Piroctone Olamine to treat, plus Caffeine, Lime and Ginseng to energise. The scent reminds me of grapefruit soda. It is very gentle and moisturising, and leaves hair soft as well thanks to Panthenol. Alongside the scalp serum, it cleared up my scalp in record time compared to the multitude other shampoos I tried. Would definitely recommend and also repurchase if I ever need to again.

Elysium Spa Himalayan Salt Bath & Shower Gel: designed for deep cleansing, it helps to relax body and mind, as well as support healthy skin thanks to the minerals contained in Himalayan Salt. It is also enriched with Magnesium Sulphate to help relax muscles; and Glycerin for soft, moisturised skin. It has a mild citrus scent, which I like. Cleanses the skin well and is very affordable so would have it again.

Botanical Lab Pumpkin & Papaya Enzyme Daily Exfoliator: this exfoliating toner promises to help achieve clear skin thanks to it's skin resurfacing and radiance-promoting properties. Infused with a blend of Glycolic, Lactic, Citric, Malic and Salicylic acids plus Pumpkin and Papaya Enzymes to remove dead skin cells and unclog pores; moisturising Glycerin avoids drying the skin out while Aloe Vera soothes. I didn't use it daily as I've been traumatised from over exfoliating my skin a while back, but it does a great job at gently unclogging and smoothing the skin without irritating. Would recommend and repurchase.

Simply Pure Hydrating Serum: one of the best affordable serums I have used. Lightweight but very hydrating thanks to Glycerin, Hyaluronic Acid, Ceramides (NP, AP and EOP), Lactic Acid, Urea, Cholesterol, antibacterial Phytosphingosine and soothing Boswellia Serrata Gum. Annoyingly this serum has been recently reformulated and they've taken the ceramides out so will have to find an alternative (which I might already have!).

Lierac Hydra-Chrono+ Levres: this lip balm melts onto the lips beautifully and gives a subtle rosy look thanks to the glossy rose effect achieved by the pH-reacting formula. Enriched with Cocoa Butter, Rosa Damascena Flower Wax and vitamin E, it leaves lips soft and moisturised, with a subtle sweet berry-floral scent. I also loved the chrome packaging. Sadly this lip balm has been discontinued but I would have definitely repurchased. 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)