17.11.22

New in: October 2022

New in: October 2022

New in: October 2022

Didn't really do much shopping last month (except for some Christmas gifts!)

At the start of the month I received a new Nivea Serum (review coming soon) and a 3ina PR package (read more about it here).

Also received couple of samples of The Body Shop Edelweiss Serum and Elizabeth Arden Ceramide H.A. Capsules (not pictured).

The only thing I purchased was a Daler & Rowney Masking Fluid. The Aveda Botanical Repair Leave-in Treatment was a free sample.

From the community, I got the Lancôme Génifique Night Cream (full review here), and Australian Bodycare sent me their 3 Hair Products set for dry, itchy scalp (reviews here).

Other samples I receive include Prada Paradox EDP, Paco Rabanne Fame EDP and Nivea Soft Cream.

From Asda got some Alice in Wonderland Glasses (not pictured) and last but not least, Superdrug sent me a Revolution Relove Makeup package (which I only received this month - reviews also coming soon!)

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)