18.2.21

Superdrug Vitamin E Body Cream with Moonstone Extract

Superdrug Vitamin E Body Cream with Moonstone Extract

One of the things I received for my birthday was the Superdrug Vitamin E Body Cream with Moonstone Extract. I hadn't tried any of the Superdrug Vitamin E body creams but this one with Moonstone extract really caught my eye.
While I am very diligent with my facial skincare routine, I do tend to neglect the skin on the rest of my body a bit, so I've been trying to moisturise at least once a week ha.

The Superdrug Vitamin E Body Cream with Moonstone Extract claims to offer 12 hour moisturisation while defending skin against environmental damage thanks to it being high in antioxidants. It also contains a "skin conditioning multivitamin complex" comprised of  Vitamins A, B5, F and H, as well as horse chestnut extract to care for dry skin.

The first time I used it the scent was very overpowering and I didn't enjoy it, however it has mellowed down, so it's fine. The consistency is not too thick and it is not greasy feeling at all, but it leaves my skin feeling soft and almost velvety. The effect seems to last over the promised 12 hours, which is nice. 

I like the lilac accents and lid on the packaging, the long lasting moisturisation and softness and the fact that it contains not just vitamin E but also an extra 4 other vitamins for extra skin benefits. Not sure if the Moonstone extract has any real skincare benefits but as I'm interested in crystals I thought it was an interesting addition to the formula.

This version was a limited edition, but they constantly come up with new versions. I would love to try the Vitamin E Body Cream with lavender to see if it would help me fall asleep at night.

Find the Vitamin E Body Cream collection in Superdrug.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)