6.8.20

Top 10 Summer Beauty Must Haves 2020

Summer 2020 Beauty Must Haves
A list of this summer's beauty products must haves and why you should try them! (also known as my summer beauty wishlist and why I need them).

I don't wear makeup so a tinted eye cream is a must have for me.
A peptide eye cream for less than £3 can't be passed up.

A sparkly tinted lip balm with hard working lanolin for super soft and smooth lips.
A makeup remover enriched with rose water? Count me in! (I love rose-scented everything)
A moisturiser to plump and hydrate skin that uses an alternative to Hyaluronic Acid.
A gentle cleanser infused with Rosehip and Rose extracts.

This is one of the best face masks I've ever tried, and my one's nearly run out! 
Mustn't neglect moisturising my body, plus I love crystals and this one contains Moonstone extract.
A dupe for the La Roche Posay 50+ SPF for less than half the price.
A redness reducing serum formulated for blemish prone skin.

Have you tried any of these products? 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)