4.8.20

Hask Argan Repairing Shine Hair Oil

Hask Repairing Shine Hair Oil

A couple of weeks ago I got the Hask Repairing Shine Hair Oil from the Argan Oil from Morocco line as I had run out of my previous hair cream.

The Hask Argan Oil From Morocco Repairing Shine Hair Oil comes in 2 sizes: a 59ml bottle and a 18ml plastic vial. I opted for the latter as I wanted to try it out before committing to the full size.

This hair oil claims to be a "lightweight, alcohol-free oil which absorbs instantly to provide frizz-free shine without leaving an oily residue. Strengthens and restores frizzy, dry, damaged hair."

The formula contains besides Argan Oil, Keratin Amino-acids, Soybean Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Orange Oil and Vitamin E.

What I like about the Hask Argan Repairing Shine Hair Oil is that it is indeed lightweight and not greasy at all, it gets absorbed by the hair quite fast and makes it soft and shiny. Because my hair can get very frizz after washing, results may not be immediately visible but the next day my hair looks very smooth, still feels soft and looks shiny. 

You don't need to apply a lot of product, so this small tube will last me a while - making it really good value for money. Plus the oil has a delicious orange scent (which sadly doesn't linger) and the packaging is also great for travelling or storing in small spaces. 

If you are looking for a new leave-in hair product that makes your hair shiny, soft and smooth I would definitely recommend you try the Hask Repairing Shine Hair Oil.

Find the Hask Repairing Shine Hair Oil in Superdrug and Tesco.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)